Clear all

Can't use Raqib Mobile App..

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
shannara9000
(@shannara9000)
Topic starter

I have downloaded the app but can't use it. How do I register?

Posted : 07/04/2019 9:00 pm
Zura Huzali
(@zura-huzali)

Hi @shannara9000! In order to use RAQIB App, there must be at least one wearer of RAQIB smart watch (it could be yourself or your loved ones).

You may purchase RAQIB Standard or Premium package at  https://raqib.co/purchase/ and register  yourself as subscriber and enjoy using the app!

Posted : 08/04/2019 10:58 am
shannara9000
(@shannara9000)
Topic starter

Posted by: Zura Huzali

Hi @shannara9000! In order to use RAQIB App, there must be at least one wearer of RAQIB smart watch (it could be yourself or your loved ones).

You may purchase RAQIB Standard or Premium package at  https://raqib.co/purchase/ and register  yourself as subscriber and enjoy using the app!

My parents always travel between UK and Australia. Can I monitor them? Do I need a special telco simcard?

Posted : 08/04/2019 3:15 pm
Zura Huzali
(@zura-huzali)

Awesome! As long as they're travelling to 2G network countries such as UK, you can just ask them to purchase Nano SIM card from any telco provider and install it in their Raqib wearable/watch. With that, you can monitor them via Raqib App from wherever you are.

However, unfortunately Raqib can't be use in Australia as there's no more 2G network coverage since mid of last year.

Posted : 09/04/2019 2:14 pm
shannara9000
(@shannara9000)
Topic starter

Posted by: Zura Huzali

Awesome! As long as they're travelling to 2G network countries such as UK, you can just ask them to purchase Nano SIM card from any telco provider and install it in their Raqib wearable/watch. With that, you can monitor them via Raqib App from wherever you are.

However, unfortunately Raqib can't be use in Australia as there's no more 2G network coverage since mid of last year.

I think we still have 2G network in UK. Just wondering if this Raqib limited to an Islamic application? We can't read Arabic unfortunately.

Posted : 10/04/2019 9:40 am
Zura Huzali
(@zura-huzali)

Hi @shannara9000! Fyi, Raqib is not an Islamic application to begin with ?. It is meant to be use to monitor your own or your family member’s health (heart rate, blood pressure, ECG & etc.) and the GPS location.

It’s also not in Arabic language. Currently the app is in English and Malay.

Posted : 12/04/2019 1:11 pm
Share:

Copyright © 2024 All rights reserved